MEGA

Orias Chassis

Coming Soon!

A Mega Arms and Killer Innovations collaboration.

Fits Remington 700 Short Action,

Left hand version available.

Shipping expected spring 2015.

MAKI EATONVILLE 10

43 Responses to Orias Chassis

1. George Zendejas says:

Can you please notify me when the Orias Chassis becomes available for sale. I’m interested in purchasing one.

2. Craig Waters says:

How soon till we see a 700 Rem Long Action?

3. Adam says:

Left hand long action remington 700, I got to handle one of these at a shoot , I want one, how much.

4. Eli Grow says:

Is there a definite release date yet? Also is there an additional conversion required for the magazine? I know that it accepts standard AI mags but is there anything else that I should be aware of. Thanks

• Kyle says:

Eli there is no release date and all the info we have to share or needs to be shared has been done so on the website and Facebook page, Facebook.com/megaarms

5. Steven says:

The pictured model has keymod rail attachments. Any plans for an M-Lok?

6. Steven says:

Nevermind, the answer is on the ORIAS tab. Available in both.

7. Corey Jonathan Lord says:

Can you ship this item to the uk?

8. Harrison says:

I’m a bit depressed that there’s no dealers in North Dakota.

9. Eli Grow says:

First question, will this chassis work with a barrel nut conversion? Second question, is there a list of retailers that will carry this? I have contacted sever and they all said they will not carry it. Thanks in advance. Eli

• Kyle says:

First question is No, sorry.
      Second question, we sold a lot to dealers at shot show, I don’t have access to the list but if you call our master dealers they will have some, i know Rainier Arms ordered some, Im pretty sure JSE did too, megaarms.com/dealers

10. evan stoner says:

will this fit a remington 700P Olice rifle with the bull barrel? in 308

11. Darrell Samonte says:

I live next to RifleGear in Fountain Valley, CA, when would the short action right handed be available?

12. bradley geremia says:

will it be possible to use the law tactical folding stock adapter to create a folding stock on this chassis?

13. Jason says:

will the chassis fit a surgeon action?

14. John R Cirujales says:

I would like to find out if this will work on a Remington 700 SPS Varmint .308 and how much.

15. David Williams says:

Do you ship to Australia, or is there a dealer in Australia who deal with Mega Arms. Thanks.

16. Allan says:

Is the orias chassis being shipped /exported to Australia, Any info on dealers in which i can acquire this product from in Australia.

17. Daniel Albin says:

I would like this chassis with m-lok for my Savage fcp sr 10. Any plans in the works for the savage action, and if so when might it be avalible.

18. Daniel Albin says:

I would like this chassis system with m-lok and a right folding stock for my Savage FCP SR 10. Any plans in the works for the savage action, and if so when might it be avalible.

• Kyle says:

Hi Daniel, yes we have plans to do a Savage action version, but I don’t have any dates I can give you. Its definitely on the radar and we will announce it on our website and social pages when we do.

19. Dave Williams says:

Are these chassis being distributed to Australia.

20. george says:

Will this Chassis fit Remington 700 SPS 30-06 LONG action? if not will there be one released for long ?

• Kyle says:

Hi George. We just announced the long action version of the Orias Chassis which will fit 700 SPS 30-06 long action. We will update the website shortly with specs and est. delivery dates.