MEGA

Megalithic Quadrail AR-15 upper reciever

Newly released from Mega Arms is the Quad Rail version of the Megalithic Tactical System, the MTS. Similar to the current Key Mod version, the MTS Quad Rail features 1913 style Picatinny rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions. Available only in rifle length, for AR-15, we expect pricing to be very similar to the Key Mod version at around $669 MSRP. More details to follow.

Mega Arms MTS Quad 2

13 Responses to Megalithic Quadrail AR-15 upper reciever

1. Robert A. Babbitt says:

Just bought your new Megalithic Upper. Having the Upper and Handguard together just makes a lot of sense from an aesthetic and evolutionary point. Anything that reduces the the amount of parts is going to be inherently superior. Thanks for an awesome product.I am already looking to possibly purchasing your new Megalithic Quad Rail Upper. Thanks Again Robert

2. daniel muela says:

I am very new to ar15 rifles. So if this is a stupid question. I apologize. But I am starting to build my first ar. And I really like your monolithic system. Can I use it on an ar15 chambered for 7.62×39?

3. RJS says:

Is this compatible with piston systems ?

4. RJS says:

Is this compatible with piston systems ?
    How about a 6.5 Grendel ?

5. Silver says:

Can Adams Arms mid length low profile piston system works with this upper?

6. David says:

For the AR10 and AR15 Megalithic, can a barrel with a pinned low profile DI gas block be installed using your barrel nut wrench? Even if I have to put the nut over the barrel before I pin the block? I don’t want an exposed gas block.

• Kyle says:

On the Wedge Lock hand guard, MML and MKM uppers, yes, you can remove a pinned barrel using the barrel nut tool, you just have to be careful not to hit the gas tube with the wrench/barrel nut tool while rotating the nut as it will bend it. On the Megalithic you have to install the barrel and gas block to the upper before you have it pinned and welded. On that upper to remove the barrel you will need to reverse the process and remove the pinned brake first.